Our Daily Words to Live By

In Psalm 37: 5-7a states, "Commit YOUR way to the LORD; trust in HIM and HE will do this: He will make YOUR righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of YOUR cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for HIM."

As YOU browse this site, open YOUR heart to what the LORD has invited YOU to see and to experience. This site is like no other. Post the above scripture everywhere in YOUR home, car, and office. The LORD has great things to reveal to YOU. Let the experience inspire YOU in becoming HIS Woman, a PRAYER WARRIOR.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome

I have been led to share insights to my fellow sister's in Christ.  Insights that I want to share with everyone on the internet.  I have been using the internet to share with others over the years.  I am most thrilled to discover that the Lord continues to use me to touch other's lives.  I had been working with the Youth (middle shool to high school) as a Youth Counsellor through my church.  I was led to join the military in the National Guard to continue to work with the young soldiers.  Now I have been led to work with YOU.  Another sister that is struggling.

I am here to say that I have been there and done that.  I am a survivor of domestic abuse by an ex-husband and an ex-boyfriend.  I have received great help from the professional world to include Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Agencies.  However, I have discovered that there isn't anything out there for my own Spiritual healing that I needed.  I have been seaching for many years for this and I want to share with YOU my discoveries.

Feel free to use this blog as YOUR blog.  (Most comments will be verified by me before they are posted.  Don't use your name {for privacy issues} if you are in a current situation that would endanger you in any way.)  I want to be able to share insights that would inspire the comfort, joy and peace that the LORD wants YOU to have in YOUR life.  This will be a discovery of who YOU are and YOUR own journey in YOUR life.

I am a very encouraging person, however, I want YOU to know that I will challenge YOU to discover things about YOU that is comfortable as well as testing outside YOUR comfort zone.

The blogging will get started...

In Christ's Enduring Love,

~Lynn

Disclaimer:  I am not a credited counsellor or theologian.  Just a woman who wants to share with others.  If you need a counsellor or pastor to talk to contact your local church.

No comments: